- I often neglect to use the word lambent for whole paragraphs, so I will never get the Peakesque voice right.
- Listening to the audiobooks just a bit to help get the Peakesque voice right and suddenly it’s two hours later and I’m blinking and hazed by multiple wordgasms.
- Plans Making Any Damn Sense is out of character for everyone. This, unexplainably, puts plotting even further outside my scope.
- Whenever Titus shows up, I suffer an overwhelming temptation to have him struck by lightning, just to simplify things.
- Prunesquallor may not survive the ferocity of my love (which is primarily expressed by torturing him).
- Nothing I could write shall ever be epic enough to be worthy of Gertrude.
- Steerpike has Prunesquallor et al in stalemate -- if they accuse him, he'll expose Fuchsia. There is a cracky solution to this that makes me cackle with delight, but I'm not sure i can take it seriously enough to write.
Crossposted from http://merripestin.dreamwidth.org/6070.html